As a developer, you know that many tedious tasks are involved in working with Qlik. We’ve all been there. You have to:
- Create meaningful thumbnails but it’s time-consuming
- You Think: This should be a one-click exercise
- Look through JSON script to find changes between sheet versions and it’s annoying
- You Think: I want to review the versions in one-click side by side
- Find the Qlik apps contained in the load script of QVD files
- You Think: There should be a hyperlink in the Data Load Editor, instead of copying, pasting, and opening
We have Good News! During our upcoming webinar with Alex Polorotov, Founder of Gitoqlok he will demonstrate these and several other handy ways to remove these annoying, multi-click activities.