IBM Cognos Analytics Virtual Classroom
Empower Yourself. Empower Your Organization.
Our goal is for you to get the most value out of your Cognos Analytics platform features and how you can continually have access to the new features as they are released. We will be empowering attendees through hands-on labs and educational sessions.
The July 9 virtual session will run from 10:30 AM – 3:30 PM EDT *
*The Cognos lab environments will remain open so that you can continue working into the evening if desired.
This session will be co-sponsored by
Results You Will Get:
- Put Cognos Analytics features into action to meet your business goals
- Align the Cognos road-map with your BI Strategy
- Gain the confidence you desire with a hands-on approach that speeds up Cognos migrations
- Learn how easy it is to identify clutter and remove it from Cognos
- Experience faster methods for Cognos testing that ensure data accuracy & reliability
Is this Classroom for me?
You’ve upgraded, but is your BI team getting the most from the new features in Cognos Analytics? Are you looking for the most efficient way to get to Cognos Analytics or keep up with new releases? Do you need to clean up your Cognos environment before your next upgrade, migration from CQM to DQM, or move to the Cognos cloud? Or, just looking to improve performance and maintain a clean Cognos environment?
If you answered “YES” to any of these questions, this virtual classroom is for you.
IBM and Motio experts will teach you:
- How to build effective dashboards in Cognos Analytics (Hands-on-lab)
- What the newest features are in Cognos Analytics and how to use them
- What you can look forward to on the Cognos Analytics roadmap
- How to inventory your Cognos implementation (Hands-on-lab)
- Identify the analytic gems from the unnecessary content that needs to go (including duplicate reports, reports not being used, poorly designed content, etc.)
- Categorize content to prioritize testing
- Pinpoint candidates for modernization post upgrade
- Reducing the size of your Cognos upgrade or migration (CQM to DQM or Cloud) (Hands-on-lab)
- Methodology and testing techniques that reduce the time/effort of your upgrades
What’s required to attend?
- A laptop is a must! (We highly recommend using your personal laptop as your work laptop may have restrictions which could hinder workshop participation. You can also use your child’s gaming laptop if they allow you!)
Internet (Supported Browsers are: Chrome, Firefox, and Opera)
*The classroom will have several breaks included and a lunch period of 45 min. But it will stretch for the specified duration.