US Sales Executive– Work from home
Motio is the market leader in creating essential capabilities to enhance analytic platforms. We make life easier for BI experts working with IBM Cognos Analytics, Qlik, PowerBI, and Tableau. Do you thrive on working at a company that delivers excellent products? Does working with innovators in the early stages of ideas, customer needs, and new software capabilities, make you enthusiastic? We are looking for a mid-career Sales Executive to join our growing company.
Every BI professional working with Cognos, Qlik, PowerBI, or Tableau needs the innovative products you will sell. Motio was founded more than 20 years ago by SDK geeks and ultra-power users focused on taking existing BI and analytic platforms and making them better. This greatly simplifies the sales process because each of our products is designed to solve major problems for your customers. “Hey, I need that!”
You’ll be in good company. You’ll be joining Motio’s world-class sales team, backed up by marketing, and expert technical support.
Job Description: Running Your Own Sales Cycle
Motio believes in the power of independence. This Sales Executive position is an ideal job for an individual that loves running their own sales cycles and closing deals. You are in charge of and accountable for your own success, and you are eager to grow and learn more to become part of this sales team. This means you are responsible for identifying and contacting prospects, and creating and turning inquiries into qualified sales leads. You love calling and talking with customers to solve their problems and deliver value by selling Motio products.
Keys to Success
- To be successful you know you have to go beyond emails, knowing direct interaction through phone or conference platforms is the way to interact with potential customers and build rapport.
- You are focused on building a robust sales pipeline to ensure a constant stream of sales.
- Work towards monthly and quarterly sales and revenue targets.
- You know sales activity is crucial, and have a system in place to keep up with your clients and opportunities.
- Schedule meetings with potential customers and manage the sales cycle to close the deal.
- Of course, you understand that leveraging the CRM system is key to your and the company’s success.
- Follow up with existing customers to identify opportunities to cross-sell, that comes naturally to you.
- You are on top of leads and eager to jump on leads generated by other departments.
- You know the sales best-practices and have proven that you know how to sell.
- You are strongly self-motivated and know how to organize your work and stay focused on your goals, critically important during these work-at-home days of the pandemic, and beyond.
- You have a fast pace, are always on the phone, and like to boost your sales activity rate.
- You know how to build proposals and pricing scenarios to win deals.
- You have a beautiful track record of achieving KPI’s and targets.
- You have a Bachelor or Master Degree.
- You have at least 2 to 5 years in the B2B market, preferably within a software vendor environment.
- Experience with high-volume prospecting through email marketing and cold calling.
- You are familiar with Business Intelligence & Analytics.
- You have knowledge of financial processes, financial reporting, and dashboarding.
- Using your excellent verbal and written communication skills, you know how to convince people.
- You are a confident and assertive sales executive who is very organized and goal-driven.
- You have shown the ability to learn and think quickly.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Submit your resume to: Careers at Motio
Software Implementation Engineer
Motio, Inc. is a Plano, Texas-based software company that provides products and services in the business analytics field. Our mission has centered around building innovative solutions which improve the lives of our customers. We guide people to work smarter in IBM Cognos and other analytic tools.
Motio is looking for a dedicated person that is focused on new customer technical onboarding. The candidate who fills this position will work directly with the development and support team and will report to the Implementation Manager.
The Software Implementation Engineer is directly responsible for the success of all technical aspects of implementation of the Motio software suite. A superb technical aptitude along with advisory skills are essential in delivering positive results. Excellent communication, consultancy skills, and willingness to serve customers will be necessary for your success. You must have a good understanding of business intelligence, analytics, and be willing to learn Motio’s software portfolio. The Implementation Engineer is in charge of managing the technical aspects of customers onboarding requirements, configuration, installation and customer’s education.You will work directly with product development and support team to continuously improve customer satisfaction through delivering tailored implementations as well as participating in curriculum development processes for both classroom based and online training.
- Manages and drives software implementations through direct interaction with customers
- Performs installation, configuration, and validation of the solution
- Provides training to the customers and ensures that best practices are being followed
- Participates in curriculum development and works on improving, growing, and developing training documentation library
- Effectively conveys both written and verbal communication both internally and externally to the customer
- Provides initial customer assistance and gradually transitions customers to the support organization
- Work closely with development and support team to improve customer satisfaction
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 1-3 years of experience in software industry is preferable
- 1-3 years of technical knowledge or background working with Enterprise software solutions is preferable
- Proficiency with SQL and / or proficiency with Cognos is preferable
- Direct customer facing and implementation delivery experience in a Consulting or Professional Services organization is preferable
- Enthusiasm for and familiarity with Business Intelligence & Analytics and reporting
- Great verbal and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and ability to wear different hats
- Flexible, resourceful, and adaptable to work with others
- Customer service oriented with positive attitude
- Team player
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Ability and willingness to learn