With Our Active, Zero-Touch Version Control, You Can Always Rollback to Your Earlier Versions
Enjoy the Confidence & Freedom to Explore Your Data
We take the fear out of exploration. Because with Soterre® for Qlik Sense, there’s nothing to lose, because you can always roll back.
Qlik Sense has been embraced because it was created as an accessible data analytics platform for everyone, which means that not every user is a data analyst. Our Qlik Sense customers tell us that Soterre’s built-in change tracking gives them the ability to explore their data in new ways, because it is always so easy to return to the home base of earlier versions.
Compare that to the administrative nightmare of making copies on the go, saving changes locally, or taking snapshot backups. Without Soterre’s version control, the headaches multiply:
- Copies create clutter.
- Restoring from backups is manual and tedious.
- It takes too much time to figure out which copy was truly the last version.
- And then there’s the task of troubleshooting to find when and where mistakes were introduced.
This is why Soterre should be your version control solution for Qlik Sense:
- Helps you better understand all the changes made to Qlik objects in the app itself.
- Saves you time by easily restoring a previous version of a Qlik object that was edited or deleted.
- Instills confidence, knowing that making a mistake is no longer going to cost you hours . . . as it can easily be restored in minutes.