Version Control for Qlik Sense
Without a built-in change tracking system, it’s an administrative nightmare to manage these popular DIY version control methods:
- Make copies as you make changes.
- Save changes locally.
- Taking snapshot backups after you publish.
Using the above methods or not having any sort of change tracking system at all leaves you with the following problems:
- Copies create clutter and slow down Qlik performance.
- Restoring from backups is manual and tedious.
- It takes too much time to figure out which copy was truly the last version and troubleshooting when and where mistakes were introduced.
Soterre is your version control solution for Qlik Sense:
- Helps you better understand all the changes made to Qlik objects in the app itself.
- Saves you time by easily restoring a previous version of a Qlik object that was edited or deleted.
- Instills confidence, knowing that making a mistake is no longer going to cost you hours as it can be restored in minutes.